Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shutterfly Gift to Bloggers

I love, love, love Shutterfly! And no, I’m not getting paid to promote them here on the blog. I just love them! I buy all my 4x6 prints of Orin through Shutterfly and I’ve even made quite a few photobooks to send out as gifts. I love their pricing and their constant sales. And the quality of their products is excellent!

Here’s a deal for bloggers! Right now, Shutterfly is offering 50 free cards to bloggers! What a great way to save some money! The cards start around 2.99 per card and the more you buy, the lower the price goes. If you have a blog and would like to enter, go to this link. What a perfect way to get beautiful Christmas cards for the season!

Shutterfly has a ton of choices when it comes to Christmas card designs! Here are just a few of my favorites:





You can go to this link to check out other designs. They have so many great ones, it’s really hard to choose!

Shutterfly’s photo cards come in a variety of styles and sizes. You can order folded or flat cards in 4x8, 5x5 or 5x7 sizes.

A great Christmas gift idea is their wall calendars. Last Christmas, we gave one to my parents and to my grandparents. They love to flip to a new month and see which pictures of Orin are featured for that month. You can pick the style or design and whether you would like it to be a 12 month or 18 month calendar. And you personally design the calendar pictures to your liking. What a great way to preserve a year’s worth of memories! Go here to check out the details and to get started on making your own calendar!

My all time favorite Shutterfly product is their photo books! Orin’s grandparents and great-grandparents have received these books as gifts, and they just love them! Right now, you can save up to 30% on a photo book and get free shipping when you spend $30.


Shutterfly is a great place to get some Christmas shopping done! Head over to their website and get started today! And if you don’t already have an account, you’ll receive 50 free 4x6 prints just for signing up!

No comments: