Tuesday, December 2, 2008

28 Weeks

Thanksgiving weekend was a lot of fun. We managed to make it to Ryan's aunt's house for Thanksgiving dinner and to my Grandparent's house for dessert. On Friday, Mom and I were up and ready to shop by 3:00 AM. We got lots of great deals, and I'm now done with our Christmas shopping! For the remainder of the weekend, we spent time with Ryan's family.

I'm officially into my 3rd trimester!! We had a doctor's appointment today...time for the glucose test. We will hear about the results tomorrow. Baby has been moving around like crazy the last few weeks. Seems like the baby has been most active at nighttime and when I am trying to sleep.

We put up our Christmas tree tonight. We only went as far as putting on the lights...ornaments are for another night when it isn't so late.

I will leave you with a current belly picture! :)

1 comment:

Corinne Doughan said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad you have this blog Katie!! Keep taking those belly pics ... you'll be amazed at how much bigger you get over the next couple of weeks!