Sunday, January 11, 2009

Holidays

We spent the majority of my two week holiday vacation traveling. We spent 4 days over Christmas with my family. We had a great time seeing everyone! It was so good to relax and enjoy time with my family playing games, watching Christmas movies, eating junk food, and seeing my grandparents and other relatives.

Over New Years, we spent 4 days with Ryan's family in OC and Omaha for Micah's baptism. The flu was passed among most all of us. Ryan's mom and I never did get sick, which we attribute to being teachers. For once the little germ machines came in handy. :)

It was so hard to come back to school this past week. I'm not sure if it is because of the pregnancy or if it is just that time of year with dreary winter weather. I have had a hard time getting back into the swing of things and staying motivated. However, I did spend much of the week planning and preparing for my long-term sub. I have a 9-page Sub Information packet for her as well as most copies made to get her through the 8-9 week period she will be in my room. I feel good about that.

Updated pregnancy photo coming soon. 34 weeks!

2 comments:

andrea said...

good job! that long term sub prep is something I never had to do, but I thought it was bad enough preparing for one day! you're SO close to seeing that little one! :)

Corinne Doughan said...

I'm so glad you never caught that flu bug from us!! That would have been exhausting for you!