Monday, February 9, 2009

38 Weeks



Saturday, my mom and grandma came up to help me stock our deep freeze full of frozen meals. We ended up with about 20 meals! I'm so grateful for their help! I look forward to pulling out ready-to-go meals and not having to face the dreaded question of, "What's for supper tonight?"

Ryan and I also got the carseat put in the car this weekend. We thought it would be a good time because of the nice weather and the fact that it isn't my week to drive to school.

Good news! My doctor was originally supposed to be gone all this week in order to spend her anniversary with her husband. However, I got a call today that they wanted to reschedule my appointment this week, because my doctor will be back for a few days due to a family emergency. So instead of seeing a new doctor on Thursday, I will get to see Dr. Olson!

2 comments:

jonikaypine said...

So exciting! I will be praying for you as your life turns completely upside down the next...well...years! You won't know what you did before kids!

Corinne Doughan said...

You will be SO glad you have those meals!!