Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update

Well, no baby yet! But today was my last day at school until May. We had conferences Monday and Tuesday night, so there is no school tomorrow. I am extremely happy to be done. I have everything prepared, and I don't have to worry about being at school when I go into labor.

We got our new car!!! We bought a 2008 Nissan Altima back in November, but it was wrecked on the driver's side door. My dad used to do body work, and he was generous enough to fix the car for free! Anyways, during our math time today, I got a knock on the door, and the secretary told me I had a visitor. It was my dad! He and my grandpa had driven up to surprise me with the car. I definately wasn't expecting that! We are so glad to have the car before the baby is born. Tonight, we even installed the carseat in the new car.

No doctor's appointment today. We were in the waiting room for about 20 minutes, and then she had to leave. Not sure where she had to go, but I'm assuming surgery. The other doctor had to leave too, so I have to go back tomorrow afternoon. It's frustrating, especially since I am 3 days from my due date, but I keep reminding myself that I would want my doctor to come running if I needed her for an emergency.

Now that we have the car, and I am done with school, we hope this baby comes soon! I think the baby just wants their own special day. They didn't want to share their birthday with Valentine's Day, Auntie Corinne's birthday, Cousin Lilly's birthday, or my grandparent's anniversary. Now they can come any day!

1 comment:

Corinne Doughan said...

Sounds like everything is in place ... that's usually when babies decide to be born you know!! ;) My bet is on tonight!! But don't hate me if I'm wrong.