Monday, September 21, 2009
Baby Boy, you are 7 months old today!! You are growing before our eyes, but we’ve really enjoyed seeing your little personality develop and watching your mind figure things out and take it all in.
Here is what you are up to at 7 months old:
• You weigh around 18 pounds.
• You wear 6-9 month clothes and 12 month PJs.
• You wear size 3 diapers.
• Just this week, you switched to a Graco MyRide 65 Convertible Carseat.
• You thoroughly enjoy watching Praise Baby videos.
• Your mode of transportation is rolling, rolling everywhere!
• Mommy spent time baby proofing the house over the weekend. (Mostly just putting in outlet covers)
• You love your daddy! As soon as he walks in the door, you are full of smiles and giggles and you only have eyes for him. Daddy just eats this up, as he should after a long hard day’s work providing for his family!
• You have started going to church nursery, and you are super good for the nursery workers. We take you in right before the sermon so that you can still enjoy the opening worship music. You also spend time in nursery every Sunday night while we go to Bible Study.
• You like to wake up early from your afternoon nap almost every day. Mom leaves you in there until the time you should be waking up.
• You gag and throw up when mommy feeds you squash. Not every time, but it has happened twice now. Must be the texture??
• You enjoy eating multi-grain cereal. It is really the only food that I don’t have to force into your mouth.
• You love stroller rides. You are quiet as a mouse as you take it all in.
• Your hair is getting more and more out of control every day…and we LOVE it!
• You are sitting on your own with only a few tumbles here and there.
• You have eaten: Rice, Oatmeal, and Multi-Grain cereal, Squash, Green Beans, Banana, Peaches, Applesauce, Avocado, and Carrots
• You spend most of your day smiling- You are such a happy little guy!
• You are such a little cuddle bug…Mama loves it!!
• You like when we read you books. You are constantly grabbing at the pages and trying to chew on the corners.
• You like to lay on the floor with mama laying right next to you. We look over at each other and just giggle and laugh.
• You have brought so much joy into our lives. We always say we could never give you too many kisses! Daddy and Mommy just love you to pieces, Little Man!