Thursday, July 1, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Ryan and I were away from our little man for a short vacation a while back, and it just so happened to fall over Father's Day weekend. We had a great time with all our friends, 8 couples to be exact, but we missed our little boy tremendously!! I wanted to make sure to do something special for Ryan as soon as we got home as a way to celebrate him being a great daddy to Orin.

Orin and I made up a bunch of clues and placed them all over the house. We gave Daddy the first clue and sent him off on the hunt.

Orin wanted to help Daddy look and gather the clues.




We found the presents!!


I'll help you open them!


This looks like a good place to plop down.


First Daddy opened the coffee mug from Orin:


Then he opened a very special painting:


I think it is safe to say that he enjoyed the hunt for the treasures!

1 comment:

Elder Family said...

What fun! Where did you get the painting, that is awesome.