Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mommy and Daddy's Birthday Celebrations

Ryan and I have birthdays within 15 days of each other, mine in May, his in June. About a month ago, my family came up for my birthday weekend to celebrate with me. Ryan took me out on a date Saturday night, and then Sunday was spent with my family eating birthday cake, opening presents, and reupolstering the chair. Here are a few pictures from that weekend.







Then just two weeks later, it was Ryan's turn to celebrate. Hazel's parents decided to take on the Orin challenge for the day so that Ryan and I could go on a date. We had to get some shopping done for vacation, but then we spent the rest of the afternoon and evening at a movie and dinner. Here are a few pictures of Ryan opening his presents the next day with his little helper.




No comments: