Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Catch Up

We are still at Ryan’s parent’s house. The boys finished the first roofing job, and then they were blessed with another roofing job across the street. Since the first one didn’t take as long as they thought it would, they decided to finish out the week with another job.

Yesterday was our two year wedding anniversary. I’m so blessed to have such an amazing husband. We have grown so much in the last 6 years of knowing each other and we have been through a lot of life-changing events...college, graduating college, job changes, getting married, finding a place to call home, having a baby, and moving across the state. Ryan, I love you with all my heart. I look forward to what lies ahead for us in the many years to come. Thank you for loving me through it all!

As if ear infection wasn’t enough for our baby boy, he now has a touch of the flu bug. Earlier in the week, he was having bad diarrhea with each diaper change. We connected that with the antibiotics he was taking for his ear infection. However, yesterday, he couldn’t keep his two last bottles down. He would drink almost all of it, and then he would throw it all up. And he woke up with the worst diarrhea diaper! All the way up his back and out the sides. He’s had more baths these last few days than I can count. He’s such a trooper though! He keeps right on smiling and laughing.

Our plan is to head to my parent’s house this weekend so we can formally celebrate our anniversary while they keep Orin. I know one of our plans is to see the Harry Potter movie. We are so excited!!

No comments: