Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Date with Mom

In less than two months, I will be sitting at a Brad Paisley concert with my mama!

Watching this man rock it on stage will surely, without a doubt, make for a fun-filled and exciting evening.

We are really looking forward to the concert since it will be the first time we get to see him live. And since my mom and I are about 3 hours away from each other, it will make for a fun time to be together just the two of us.

Really, Brad is only the beginning to several other amazing country artists that will be headed to our area in the year 2010. Tim McGraw, Reba and George Strait, and Taylor Swift. I better start saving my money!

1 comment:

andrea said...

I didn't know you were a country fan! And I have to laugh because I first thought that you were writing this post from Orin's perspective, since you do that sometimes. And I thought you were a little crazy for taking a baby to such an awesome event. :) Lillian has been asking to "go visit" Taylor Swift all the time lately, so I'll have to check out when she'll be around. Thanks for the heads up! :)