Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Playing in the Snow

Who wants to play in the snow??

I do, I do!!


I am not a snow lover by any means!! In fact, I would be just fine with no snow all year! But I wanted Orin to have his first "experience" with snow, and I wasn't about to get both of us bundled up to go outside. Because I'm a snow hater. So I brought in a little snow for him to play with in his highchair. It was good, clean, sensory fun for him. And I enjoyed the part where we were both still in our pajamas, we were inside a warm house, and the easy clean-up afterwards. We might have to do this more often!



2 comments:

Corinne Doughan said...

We used to do this all the time for the kids at the daycare when I worked there ... I did it for Jackson too when he was little. Fun!

Anonymous said...

When I saw the title of your post I was like, "There is NO WAY Katie went out to play in the snow! What is this all about?!" And then I read it. Very cute :) And very creative! I'm surprised my sister Angela never thought of this (she is also a snow hater).

Maria