Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Little Model

Here's my little model wearing some new clothes we got him this past weekend in Des Moines. I love how his hand is on his hip and propped on the chair!

If you have never been to Once Upon a Child, you should seriously check it out. It is a consignment store chain located in larger cities, such as Des Moines. They carry quality name brand clothes for great prices…some even come with the tags on them! It's crazy to think that I could buy a brand new shirt for Ryan (that he will wear for many years) for the same price as a new shirt for Orin (that he will grow out of in a few months).

I know, I know...my poor, deprived child, but I rarely buy any brand new clothes for Orin, unless it is for a special occasion. We get the majority of his clothes from this store and from his cousins. Thank you, Thatcher, Jackson, and Micah!!!



1 comment:

Corinne Doughan said...

CUTE!! I think we have on in Santa Maria ... I have yet to check it out ... it's hard to shop with two kids.