Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I celebrated an unbelievably sweet Mother's day with my two men a few weeks back already. They really made the day special…well really the whole weekend was wonderful.

The weekend consisted of a date night for dinner Saturday night, church and brunch made by Ryan on Sunday, a long afternoon nap, and no dishes or cleaning for me to do all weekend. It was amazing! I loved just being able to play and love on Orin and Ryan without worrying about cleaning up the kitchen or making sure another load of laundry was going. We finished up the weekend with a quick photo shoot of my baby boy and me.

This boy


makes me laugh


and smile.


He keeps me very busy


chasing his silly little self around.


But I wouldn't change it for anything.


This little man


brings so much joy


and excitement to my life.


I'm so very


BLESSED

to be his mama.


I'm so thankful to God


for the gift of this little life.


I love you little man. All the way up to the moon and back down to the dirt. Times a million.

No comments: